Daewoo Air Fryer Review
Air fryers have become very popular in recent years because they allow you to prepare food that is crispy and delicious like fried food, but using a fraction of the oil that would be necessary in traditional frying methods such as deep fat frying. If you are looking for a healthy alternative way to cook favourites like chips, chicken wings, and roast potatoes, then you should definitely invest in a quality air fryer.
Daewoo Healthy Living SDA 1553
Daewoo is a leader in the world of home and kitchen appliances, both small and large. It is no surprise then that they have made a quality air fryer that would make a great addition to any household’s kitchen. The Daewoo Healthy Living SDA 1553 air fryer is incredibly affordable, as it can be bought for under £50. If you are looking to purchase an air fryer that will not break the bank, then the Daewoo Healthy Living SDA 1553 air fryer is for you.
The Daewoo Healthy Living SDA 1553 air fryer allows you to cook delicious meals with less oil than other cooking methods would necessarily allow. In addition to cooking healthier food, this air fryer uses much less energy than a traditional convection oven does. Not only is is environmentally friendly, but it also cooks food about three times faster than traditional frying or baking methods as well.
The Daewoo Healthy Living SDA 1553 air fryer is a sleek and modern looking appliance that will fit in with any other small appliances that are hanging out on your kitchen counter top. Although it has a large reservoir to cook enough food for an entire family diner (the volume of the fry basket it 3.5 litres), it is small enough that it can still be neatly tucked away in a small cupboard or space under the sink.
With this particular model, heat is instantly applied to whatever you put in the fry basket as soon as you push the start button. It runs at a power of 1500 watts which ensures that it will cook your food quickly and efficiently. It has functions that allow you to set the temperature and time limit for cooking so that you can set it and forget it; no more fussing over a deep fat fryer or constantly checking the oven. The timer can go up to 30 minutes and the temperature control allows you to set the air fryer between 80 and 200 degrees Celsius. Pop your ingredients in the Daewoo Healthy Living SDA 1553 air fryer, leave them to cook, and finally enjoy your meal.
This particular model does not have a rotating paddle to move food around the fry basket like some high end Tefal models do, however you do not really miss the paddle in this air fryer. The super heated air is kept flowing evenly around the food so that it is cooked to perfection every time.
The fry basket that comes with this air fryer is removable and coated with a non stick covering so food particles do not cling to is. It is easy to pop the fry basket in and out of the appliance due to the soft touch open and close button on the drawer of the Daewoo Healthy Living SDA 1553 air fryer.
- Reviewers have raved over how quickly fried foods like chips, onion rings, and fish fingers cook in this air fryer.
- The Daewoo Healthy Living SDA 1553 air fryer is incredibly easy to use and so simple to understand; this means that even those who are not great with technology will be able to operate this device to its greatest capabilities.
- The Daewoo Healthy Living SDA 1553 air fryer is considerably heavier than other air fryer models of the same size and price range.
- Some customers have noted that this particular model is quite bulky and takes up a considerable amount of counter space.
Overall, the Daewoo Healthy Living SDA 1553 air fryer is a competent air fryer that will make a good investment if you are looking to create delicious, healthy meals with less fat. In fact, most food that you cook in this air fryer do not even need any extra oil added at all.
This model is extremely affordable so if you are shopping for an air fryer on a budget, then definitely go with this model. It does take up a considerable amount of counter space, but you can still store it away on top of the fridge or in a cabinet if you want to keep it out of sight when it is not in use. You will not be able to find a better quality air fryer for such an affordable price. It is incredibly easy to use and will have you whipping up tasty meals in a fraction of the time as it would if you were using traditional cooking methods like frying, baking, sauteing, or grilling.
- Healthy living and frying - this healthy living air fryer utilises rapidly heated technology to cook your favourite healthy and low fat meals with little to no oil
- 30 minute timer and temperature control - easily switch between a temperature range from 80-200° for perfect results and also set a handy 30 minute timer if required
- Basket capacity - the large 3. 5 litre basket capacity allows you to fry your favourite foods such as chicken, chips, wings, fish and onion rings while the basket is dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Fast frying mode - fast frying mode is perfect if you're in a hurry and want to cook a quick Snack while the handy removable trivet allows for easier cleaning and Non-Stick coating for convenience
- Rapid air circulation system - the Extremely fast air flow circulation technology cooks your foods at incredible speeds while the over-heat protection ensures safety when cooking at all times