||Phillips Avance Collection||3 Litre / 1.2kg Capacity – Timer – Removable Container – Fat Drainer – Recipe Book – Digital Controls – 7kg – 42.3 x 31.5 x 30.2cm||High end||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Breville Halo Plus||3 Litre / 1.2kg Capacity – Removable Container – Tilt Function – Roasting Rack – Recipe Book – 4.5kg – 32 x 39.8 x 31cm||Mid range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Tefal ActiFry||3 Litre / 1.2kg Capacity – Removable Container – Digital Screen – Digital Timer – Recipe Book – 1.2kg – 42 x 31 x 20.5cm||Mid range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Phillips HD9220/20||0.8 Litre / 800g Capacity – Removable Container – Timer – 7kg -Recipe Book – 31.5 x 38.4 x 28.7cm||Mid range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||BERG Health Fryer||3.2 Litre / 1.4kg Capacity – Removable Container – 8 Cooking Pre-sets – Digital Controls – 6kg – 25 x 30 x 30 cm||Mid range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
Low Fat Health Fryers For Chips – No Oil
When it comes to cooking, oil-less fryers (also known as digital air fryers or dry air fryers) are quickly making a name for themselves in healthy eating. These work like their traditional counter parts, only they require a fraction of the oil. As a result, the food is much healthier.
Fortunately, the market has produced a growing number of commercial, home models available for everyday use. If you’re looking for such a cooker, the competition means that you can find some great options for any budget. To help you in your search, here’s an overview of the 5 best air fryers available right now.
Phillips Avance Collection Review – Our Number 1
- This device has a capacity of 3 litres, which can cook around 1.2 kg of food at once.
- The settings can all be adjusted via the digital touch screen controls, which makes this device very quick and simple to use.
- This also includes a timer, so you are always reminded when the food is done.
- One of the more unique features, this fryer actively drains fat away during cooking, ensuring food is as lean and fat-free as it can be.
- Size wise, this device has a rough frame of 42.3 x 31.5 x 30.2 cm, making it easy to fit into any kitchen.
- Similarly, it doesn’t weigh much either. At 7 kg, it’s easy enough to pick up and move around when you want to put it away.
Overall, this is a very versatile device. If you’re looking to feed yourself, or even a family, it can easily adapt to your needs. With simple controls that are quick and easy to use, this will be a benefit in anyone’s kitchen.
Features: 3 Litre / 1.2kg Capacity – Timer – Removable Container – Fat Drainer – Recipe Book – Digital Controls – 7kg – 42.3 x 31.5 x 30.2cm
Breville Halo Plus Health Fryer Review – Number 2
- With a 3 litre storage capacity, this fryer can also cook around 1.2 kg of food at one time, which is great for families.
- This device has a removable container, which makes it easier to access food, as well as cleaning the bowl itself.
- Furthermore, this fryer has a tilt function, which is much more useful than it seems. This allows you to get a better angle, or even drain juices.
- Similarly, the roasting rack also adds extra versatility, giving you more ways to cook.
- With a dimensional size of just 32 x 39.8 x 31 cm, this is a rather small appliance that can easily fit into any kitchen.
- Likewise, it only weights 4.5 kg, making it extremely light and easy to move.
- As an added touch, the included recipe book can give you some great ideas on how to start cooking.
To surmise, this is an appliance that will feel familiar for many people. Some of its more unique features, such as the tilting, will be instinctive to people use to cooking on frying pans and other kitchen equipment. As such, this device feels very natural, but brings with it the modern technology of air frying.
Features: 3 Litre / 1.2kg Capacity – Removable Container – Tilt Function – Roasting Rack – Recipe Book – 4.5kg – 32 x 39.8 x 31cm
Tefal ActiFry Low Fat Fryer Review – Number 3
- Thanks to its 3 litre storage capacity, this appliance can easily handle around 1.2 kg worth of food at once.
- The container can also be removed, allowing for both easy cleaning and access.
- As for as controls go, the ActiFry has a digital screen, which makes controlling the settings quick and easy.
- This also includes a digital, audible timer, which is great for letting you know when food is ready.
- This is yet another small, discrete device. At just 42 x 31 x 20.5 cm, it effortlessly fits into any kitchen and makes itself at home.
- Likewise, at just 1.2 kg, there’s no problem picking this item up.
- Finally, the included recipe book ensures you always have a few ideas to get your creativity going.
As you can see, there is a lot to appreciate here. The digital features make this device easy to use, as there’s no guessing what setting you’ve selected, and the machine does the rest of the work. As a result, this could be a happy inclusion in many people’s homes.
Features: 3 Litre / 1.2kg Capacity – Removable Container – Digital Screen – Digital Timer – Recipe Book – 1.2kg – 42 x 31 x 20.5cm
Phillips HD9220/20 Review – Number 4
The Healthier Oil Free Airfryer by Phillips is a smaller air cooker, yet still has plenty of high quality options. This is ideal for people looking to cook lighter amounts of food and it has plenty to offer, such as:
- With a capacity of 0.8 litres, this fryer can handle around 800g of food.
- The main food basket is removable – perfect for accessing food, as well as allowing you to clean the internal components easily.
- The timer is quick and easy to use, feeling very intuitive.
- At a size of just 31.5 x 38.4 x 28.7 cm, this device is still slim and subtle. You can easily find space in the kitchen.
- Similarly, at 7 kg it is heavier than it looks, but there’s still no hassle in picking it up.
- The recipe book is a welcome touch and will give beginners some great ideas to start off with.
While this device may be simple to use, it is in no way lacking in quality. It is a very powerful device and makes easy work of most food. It’s ergonomic, practical design ensures that is a very accessible piece of equipment.
Features: 0.8 Litre / 800g Capacity – Removable Container – Timer – 7kg -Recipe Book – 31.5 x 38.4 x 28.7cm
BERG Health Fryer Review – Number 5
- Thanks to its storage capacity of 3.2 litre, this is one of the bigger air frying products available. It can hold around 1.4 kg of food.
- This device is very ergonomic. Not only does the central food basket detach easily, it also includes a practical handle.
- When cooking, you can easily select the settings using the digital controls, with a large screen and clear buttons that ensure ease of use.
- The biggest appeal, however, is in the 8 cooking pre-sets. These are set by food type, so you can easily tell the device what you’re cooking and let it adjust accordingly.
- Despite all this, the appliance only weighs around 6 kg, which is much lighter than it looks!
- Similarly, at 25 x 30 x 30 cm, this is a very small tool considering just how much food it can hold inside it.
The biggest appeal here is, certainly, the larger size, but that doesn’t mean this isn’t a great cooking tool either. With plenty of features, this can be a great family pleaser, yet also ideal for solo cooking as well
Features: 3.2 Litre / 1.4kg Capacity – Removable Container – 8 Cooking Pre-sets – Digital Controls – 6kg – 25 x 30 x 30 cm
As you can see, the market has a range of options for you to choose from, with some great quality products at any budget. However, looking over the leading options, it’s clear that the Phillips Avance Collection Airfryer stands out from its peers, thanks to some great controls, ease of use and an all-round high quality design.