||De’Longhi MultiFry||Easy Clean to and cool to touch, large capacity, easy to use||High end||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Russell Hobbs 17942||Family sized capacity, easy to clean and attractive package||Mid range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||De’Longhi Roto Fry||Cool touch walls, healthier cooking options, easy to use and control||Mid range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||De’Longhi F26237||Easy to clean and dissemble, cool-touch exterior, reasonable capacity||Mid range||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
||Andrew James 3L||Competitive price, easy to use and clean, 2 year warranty, durable material||Affordable||VIEW PRICE HERE!|
Top 3 Easy To Clean Deep Fat Fryer
Deep fat fryers are a great way of making take-away quality food right from your own kitchen. Whether you want to make chips, crisps, jalapeno poppers, samosas, fried chicken or doughnuts, you can use a deep fat fryer to make all this and much more.
Some features you should look out for when buying a deep fat fryer include whether the appliance has a cool-touch exterior (because you don’t want to burn your fingers!), whether the fryer is easy to clean, how much food/oil the fryer can hold, and whether there is a viewing window which will let you safely check on your cooking. This list features the top five best deep fat fryers on the market today.
De’Longhi Coolzone Review – Our Number 1
This is a professional quality deep fat fryer (VIEW PRICE HERE!) with a unique ‘coolzone’ feature that allows for extra temperature control. Let’s look at some of this products best features
- This fryer is made out of professional quality stainless steel, which is a very popular, durable and long-lasting material. The De’Longhi also has cool-touch front and rear handles, so you can easily move the fryer around without burning yourself
- The De’Longhi has a 1kg food capacity, which is relatively large and means you can cook for multiple people in one go.
- The stainless steel bowl, basket and lid are all 100% dishwasher safe and the De’Longhi’s ‘Easy Clean System’ means the excess oil is easy to drain and store.
- The lid has it’s own little viewing window which lets you keep an eye on your cooking at all times. There is also a handy vapour/odour filter to help combat some of the fryer’s less pleasant smells.
- Reviews of the De’Longhi deep fat fryer tend to be positive with customers praising the fryers excellent chip making abilities, the ease with which you can use and clean this fryer, and many users have said it was good value for the price.
This is an easy to use, easy to clean and productive deep fat fryer that deserves its spot on our list.
Features: Easy Clean to and cool to touch, large capacity, easy to use
Pricing: High End
Russell Hobbs 17942 Review – Number 2
- There is a 2 kg food capacity and a massive 3.3-litre oil capacity, making this the perfect fryer for a large family.
- This is an easy to use fryer that includes a non-stick dishwasher safe removable bowl and a very simple rise and fall basket.
- The Russell Hobbs fryer comes with a fully functioning digital timer, which will help you keep on top of your cooking and make sure nothing is over or under cooked.
- This product has received largely positive reviews, with customers praising its attractive exterior, tasty results and easy to clean set up.
This is a professional looking and attractive deep fat fryer that comes from a respected brand. If you want top quality for a cheaper price, than you may have just found what you’re looking for.
Features: Family sized capacity, easy to clean and attractive package
Price: Mid range
De’Longhi Roto Fry Review – Number 3
- The De’Longhi Roto has a 1 kilo food capacity and a very reasonable oil capacity of 1-1.3 litres
- This fryer has a classy and slightly industrial exterior that makes it look very professionals
- This fryers basket only needs to use about half of its oil capacity, which is great for making delicious food that is healthier and lower in fat than many other fried food options
- The De’Longhi comes with a drain hose to remove excess oil, which makes the clean up a lot quicker
- There is a fully adjustable thermostat with temperatures ranging from 150 to 190 Degrees C. The fryer will let you know when it has reached its set temperature, which gives you more time to concentrate on other things.
- There is a viewing window which you can use to check on the food without having to open the lid
- The De’Longhi Roto comes with cool touch walls, so you can easily move and store the appliance after cooking without burning yourself.
- Reviews tend to be positive, with customers praising the De’Longhi Roto’s easy to use exterior, how evenly all the food will be cooked, and how easy the fryer is to clean.
This is an impressive fryer that comes from a respected and experienced brand. It’s great for anyone who wants great quality fast food and has a little more money to spend.
Features: Cool touch walls, healthier cooking options, easy to use and control
De’Longhi F26237 Review – Number 4
- The De’Longhi Total Clean system has an oil capacity of 2.3 litres and a food capacity of 1kelo, which is great for a family or a small group of friends.
- As advertised, this system is very easy to clean. It comes with a steam and odour filter which is very easily detached and washed after use.
- The bowl, lid, basket and body can all be easily taken apart and independently washed.
- There is a viewing window which lets you keep an eye on the food without having to open the lid and risk the heat
- As with other De Longhi products, this appliance has a cool-touch exterior which can easily be moved or stored after user-friend
- This product tends to have positive reviews, with customers praising how easily you can dissemble, clean and reassemble the fryer after use.
This is an excellent machine that does everything it says in the title. If you want great fried food with a quick clean up after, than this may be the fryer for you.
Features: Easy to clean and dissemble, cool-touch exterior, reasonable capacity
Price: Mid range
Andrew James 3L Review – Number 5
- This fryer is made out of durable stainless steel, and all parts of the appliance are fully detachable and easy to clean
- Not only can you set the perfect temperature for different recipes, but this appliance has the recommended settings for different foods right on the machine for easy viewing
- It can hold up to 3 Litres of oil
- This fryer has an extra safety measure that stops the fryer from heating up if there is no oil. This is a unique feature that can help prevent against accidents
- The Andrew James fryer includes filters that help absorb oil particles and stops odours getting into the air. There is also a viewing window which lets you safely keep an eye on your food
- The Andrew James comes with tasty recipes that you can try on your new fryer, and an impressive 2 year warranty that will protect you from any damages or in the case of a faulty product.
- The Andrew James fryer has received largely positive reviews, with customers praising the 2 year guarantee, how easy it is to clean this appliance and the great value for money.
Features: Competitive price, easy to use and clean, 2 year warranty, durable material
These are all great fryers, but the top spot has to go to the De’Longhi Coolzone Fryer with Easy Clean System F34512CZ. It is easier to use and cooler to touch than the other candidates, it has the most professional exterior and it has all the features you could hope for in a deep fat fryer. Reviewers seem to agree, which is why the De’Longhi Coolzone Fryer has a high score with 145 5* ratings on Amazon.